With Father’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to think of all the ways we can show our dads, honorary dad & grandpas how much we appreciate them. Dads don’t usually create a list of gift ideas like our moms do. If you’re stumped, we’ll help you realize the perfect Father’s Day gifts do exist!
Is your dad the outdoorsy type?
Mine is! For the outdoorsy dad, consider getting him:
- A new fishing pole or fishing lures! Can a dad ever have enough fishing supplies? I don’t think so.
- Camping gear – Consider getting dad a new sleeping bag, a lantern, a new pocket knife or a new camping pack. Don’t forget to throw some sunscreen and bug spray in there!
- Spoil dad with a new pair of hiking shoes and then take dad on a long hike! This would cover all the bases – a physical gift and quality time spent together.
Is your dad a grill master?
Here are some ideas for the grilling dad:
- Get dad some new spices and/or bbq sauces!
- Pans and cookware are always a great gift choice!
- Dad could always use some new charcoal or wood chips for smoking!
- You can always get dad a personalized apron.
For the dad who likes to chill and relax,
we have him covered too:
- Gift dad a LaVida Massage + Skincare gift card! For a limited time, when you buy dad $100 in gift cards, you’ll receive a $30 bonus card! It’s a gift for everyone.
- Give dad some new slippers and the TV remote for the day. Let him watch sports, Star Wars, cooking shows, whatever he fancies.
- Give dad some new headphones, so he can jam out to his favorite tunes while he cuts the grass.
For the dad who likes to stay busy and tinker around the house:
- Dad could always use some new tools. I don’t think they can ever have enough.
- A new pair of sneakers that keep dad movin’ and groovin.
- Start a new project with dad that you can work on together!
For the techy dad.
Why not give dad the latest in technology? I think any dad would be happy with that!
- Techy dads would love the new Apple watch. There are also other less expensive options that have the same functions.
- Give dad a drone and see if he ever puts it down.
- When Airpods go on sale, snag dad a pair!
- If you can find the Nintendo Switch, that could be a great gift for dad and the family!
I think we covered all the dads! We hope these gift ideas help you find the perfect gift for your dad. We hope you all have a wonderful Father’s Day!