- Chinese (Simplified)
LaVida Massage of Commerce, has immediate openings for Licensed Massage Therapists! Become part of our team! Our Massage Therapists provide a unique and customized approach to each LaVida Massage guest. We are a great fit for any Massage Therapist that believes in providing an individualized guest experience, team work, sharing knowledge and building long lasting guest relationships.
LaVida Massage of Commerce is looking for Massage Therapists who share our passion for helping people. We specialize in therapeutic massage and believe in the benefits of regular massage therapy.
We are open 7 days a week and currently have openings for all shifts. All of our 13 massage treatment rooms have new power up and down massage tables purchases for our staff to give a great massage. We offer a great working atmosphere and highly competitive wage, just two of the reasons our business continues to grow! We welcome all styles of massage therapy. This location does over 1300 massage services per month and we are open 7 days a week from 8.30 am to 9 pm. We can work with what ever schedule you need. Part Time is OK! This is a great team atmosphere and our therapists have been employed at this location for over 8 years! You must have your Michigan test scheduled or have your state license. LaVida Commerce provides all of the marketing, supplies and clients. You provide outstanding customer service.
VERY COMPETITIVE pay structure. GUARANTEED BI-MONTHLY WAGE Huge Discounts on services, from Laser Hair Removal, Micro-needling, Full Esthetic services and Massage!! Discounts on products, 401k program, closed on all major Holiday’s, and paid time off.
Massage Therapists at the LaVida Massage of Commerce franchised location’s essential duties include performing professional and quality massage while utilizing approved modalities within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols in your franchised location as well as designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all LaVida Massage policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Tailor specific massage sessions to meet guest’s individual needs.
- Assist in promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving regular massage
- Create a consistently excellent guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education credits to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of all background and reference checks is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy.
- Must follow any applicable laws pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish/Relaxation and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by LaVida Massage.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Must have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Must complete all SOAP notes completely as to the local and state licensing requirements.